Polaris Ranger Forum - Header Left   Polaris Ranger Forum - Header Right

turn signal kit

This is a discussion on turn signal kit within the General Discussion forums, part of the Polaris Ranger Forum category; Hey guys I am new to the forum so I apologize if there is more threads asking this. I am making my 2012 500 crew ...

Go Back   RangerForums.net - Polaris Ranger Forum > Polaris Ranger Forum > General Discussion

General Discussion Talk about anything here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-06-2013, 06:13 AM   #1

turn signal kit

Hey guys I am new to the forum so I apologize if there is more threads asking this. I am making my 2012 500 crew street legal in MI. I am looking for advice on which turn signal kits you guys recommend. Thanks
jmcmahan0910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 03-06-2013, 07:12 AM   #2

This is the outfit I bought my turn signal kit for my '07 700 XP from. Very helpfull on the phone and received an excellent product that was easy to install and use. I am sure they have a kit(s) for your model.

EZ Turn Signal Kit Polaris Ranger XP HD HO RZR Crew Diesel, Yamaha Rhino, Can-Am Commander Maverick Maverick-4, Honda Big Red MUV, Kawasaki Mule Teryx Teryx-4, Arctic Cat Prowler WildCat WildCat-4, any side-by-side UTV
Tom_in_Arizona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 07:37 AM   #3

it does say Crew in the link!

How easy are they to install?

i was contemplating getting turn signals when I get a 900. though my state doesn't require it I thought it would be a good idea as I run around on the gravel roads a lot.
Old 03-06-2013, 10:53 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott6by View Post
it does say Crew in the link!

How easy are they to install?

i was contemplating getting turn signals when I get a 900. though my state doesn't require it I thought it would be a good idea as I run around on the gravel roads a lot.
Installation super easy on mine! Due to a stroke can't do hand signals so I mounted the signal arm clamped on right side of steering column, will be easy to swing back if I regain use of left arm. Just drill or cut a half inch (I think I remember the size) hole in the plastic whereever you want and the lights just snap in.

The instructions are good, check his website. I ordered extra LED lights and the wire with connectors as I did not have any on hand.

Very satisified, a number of my neighbors have ordered some after seeing mine, Rangers are popular here and usually run street legal and with doors on the lights are handy. The lights are brighter and easier to see than shown on the website.

Last edited by Tom_in_Arizona; 03-06-2013 at 10:56 AM.
Old 03-06-2013, 12:10 PM   #5

that's good to know, i was thinking 2 ambers on each corner or something like that

do you have to zip tie the wires to anything? and does the kits wires just plug into the current setup like a winch or other accesserie would?
Old 03-06-2013, 01:11 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott6by View Post
that's good to know, i was thinking 2 ambers on each corner or something like that

do you have to zip tie the wires to anything? and does the kits wires just plug into the current setup like a winch or other accesserie would?
I believe there were zip ties included with the other connector hardware in my kit.

On mine there was a positive side wire to connect to the battery and a negative to connect to a ground and then everything else in the kit connected together. I believe that may be different for different models.

You can also add additional LED's later if you wish. Right now I am running two LED's on each location. The turn signal switch also includes a hazzard warning feature that blinks all LED's.
Old 03-06-2013, 03:04 PM   #7

Truck spring . Com
52 bucks n has horn button
Mudnman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 03:58 PM   #8

good to know, thanks

also sorry about hijacking the topic a bit XD but yeah I would go with EZ.
Old 03-06-2013, 07:06 PM   #9

I appreciate the help. I ordered the EZ turn signal kit, horn, and license plate mount with light.
jmcmahan0910 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   RangerForums.net - Polaris Ranger Forum > Polaris Ranger Forum > General Discussion

Search tags for this page
2013 polaris ranger 500 lights install
ezturn signals for polaris 900
installation instructions forturn signals for polaris ranger crew
polaris ranger 500 turn signal

polaris ranger 900 signal kit installation

polaris ranger 900 xp turn signal and horn kit

polaris ranger blinker kit

polaris ranger directional lights

polaris ranger turn signal kit

polaris ranger turn signal kit installation

turn signals polaris ranger

xp 900 4 street legal kit dux signal
Click on a term to search for related topics.