Polaris Ranger Forum banner

New Members and for some of you OLD Slow ones!

3K views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  Code Blue 
#1 ·
;D

When you stop in for a visit here at PRF and have some time to hang out for a while, go log in to the chat room.

Once you log in you can just drop it down to the bottom of your screen and leave your speakers on.

You can then continue on your way to the rest of this site or to the rest of the web/emails and if a member enters the chat room you will here it and can bring it up and say Hi.

When ever I have free time to hang out on the computer I always sign in and then go do the rest of my computer chores. It is a very nice feature and one worth investigating while you are messing around here.

You never know when you might meet someone and have a good discussion about what ever floats your boat.

You don't need to stay at PRF to be in the chat room as long as you just drop it down and have speakers that will let you know when someone stops in.

Hope to talk to you some time soon.

Gary

See less See more
#3 ·
;D, I usually just have it dropped down and if I'm hanging around and hear someone stop in I can say hi for a few minutes.

Thats the best part of it, No Waiting and no sweat if no one drops in.

Gary

#4 ·
Yep, I was just ribbin' ya.. Can you believe we picked up two inches of the white powder last night, give it a rest already, I believe now more than ever that Gore is a fake..

[attachment deleted by admin]

#5 ·
HA! I've had Gore figured for a fake since the first time I laid eyes on him!

We are getting snow flurries right now in between sun shine!

I am just in and out taking pics of my RZR with two different cameras and trying to figure out which takes better pictures. So far, I can't see a bit of difference between the two and will have to load some to photobucket to see if they are sized the same way there.

Gary

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.