Polaris Ranger Forum banner

800 or ?? Alternator Kit

6K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Pvjiffy 
#1 ·
I know this is not a for sale forum. This is a mod for a bad stator or just wanting more charging amps for your utv. I bought it about a year ago for a 2014 800 midsize but sold it to a guy who really wanted it badly. I bought a full size 900. This unit is a nascar alternator and pulley system. The front pulley kit bolts to the crank shaft with a water tight seal system. Again I never installed it and its in the boxes that it can with. I did buy a extra belt. The alternator is a Jones Racing 70 amp , the kit is a RPMFAB Polaris Ranger 800/800 crew. Very simple hook up and can be use with a good working stator or as a replacement charging system.Again this is a high end setup that will work on most utv not just 800. The mounting brackets are designed for a ranger 800 but someone can mod them to fit what ever.They also sell different mounting brackets on there site. I paid 675.00 with extra belt. I will take 550.00 shipped lower 48

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.