Polaris Ranger Forum - Header Left   Polaris Ranger Forum - Header Right

front reciever hitch mount

This is a discussion on front reciever hitch mount within the Polaris Ranger XP900 forums, part of the Polaris Ranger Forum category; Who makes a good 2013 Ranger receiver mount that is mostly flush to the bumper...? I see a lot on line. Is the one from ...

Go Back   RangerForums.net - Polaris Ranger Forum > Polaris Ranger Forum > Polaris Ranger XP900

Polaris Ranger XP900 Discussions for the all new Poliars Ranger XP900

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-21-2013, 11:58 AM   #1

front reciever hitch mount

Who makes a good 2013 Ranger receiver mount that is mostly flush to the bumper...? I see a lot on line.
Is the one from Polaris heavy enough? I will be using it to move trailers or any other things around and my even have a removable winch mount for it....

13 2013 Polaris Ranger 900 XP EPS Front Bumper Receiver Hitch | eBay
pegleg1az is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 07-22-2013, 11:06 AM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by pegleg1az View Post
Who makes a good 2013 Ranger receiver mount that is mostly flush to the bumper...? I see a lot on line.
Is the one from Polaris heavy enough? I will be using it to move trailers or any other things around and my even have a removable winch mount for it....

13 2013 Polaris Ranger 900 XP EPS Front Bumper Receiver Hitch | eBay

I use the one listed above W/winch. It says in the instructions that pulling loads and trailer hitch loads are not the same and that the ranger itself is not capable of heavy weight on the front of it. Not sure what that means since tons of people put plows and racks up front all the time. My thoughts are that I try stay around 150lbs mark. Now when it comes to running the winch I would have no concerns about pulling the ranger up into a tree. Hope this helps you.
405airguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 06:56 PM   #3

pulling things around

I plan on pulling or pushing the trailer (6.5 x 16 tandem axle) around or pushing a plow on wheels... Nothing to heavy... Better than backing sometimes.. More less re-parking everything.

Thanks for your input,,,
I bought the one from my Polaris dealer for 101.00 today along with Front end Alum A Arm guards (#2878844) for 120... These Mesquites are a bitch in AZ on the Joint Boots.

Funny, I am buying things they said they normally do not sell... I told them this is mainly a work tool not play toy, That comes later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 405airguy View Post
I use the one listed above W/winch. It says in the instructions that pulling loads and trailer hitch loads are not the same and that the ranger itself is not capable of heavy weight on the front of it. Not sure what that means since tons of people put plows and racks up front all the time. My thoughts are that I try stay around 150lbs mark. Now when it comes to running the winch I would have no concerns about pulling the ranger up into a tree. Hope this helps you.

Last edited by pegleg1az; 07-22-2013 at 07:11 PM.
pegleg1az is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   RangerForums.net - Polaris Ranger Forum > Polaris Ranger Forum > Polaris Ranger XP900

Search tags for this page
2013 polaris ranger 900xp front receiver hitch

2013 polaris ranger front hitch bracket

2013 polaris ranger front receiver hitch
front bumper with receiver

front receiver hitch for 2013 polaris ranger 900 xp

front receiver hitch for a ranger 900 with a winch
front winch mount for 07 polaris ranger
how to mount a polaris 1 1/4 winch reciever mount
polaris 900 xp front reciever

polaris ranger front hitch

polaris ranger front receiver hitch weight
polaris winch multi mount receiver hitch for 900 xp ranger
Click on a term to search for related topics.