Polaris Ranger Forum banner

Advice on which to get

3K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Islander 
#1 ·
I'm looking at getting my first side by side. Torn between the sage green eps 900xp for $12200 or the 900xp camo hunter edition eps for $14000. Are the nicer seats, gun cases and winch plus the camo plastics worth the extra $1,800? What do you guys think?

#5 ·
I like my browning. As said above, do not scratch up very easily. We have a lot of alders and I have gone thru some thick areas but no visible scratches. I have some slight scratches in the black plastic panels below where the doors would be and I feel if this was a regular color, I would see scratches. Also, I like having the gun rack obviously for hunting but right now, I have somewhere to tie my dogs on when I go riding (they love it! LOL). Last, I wanted the hill descent and the Browning came with that. There are many comments on here about the hill descent but for me, it does exactly what I wanted. So when you factor in all of this, there is not much difference in the pricing and besides, the wife told me she'd rather the look of the camo LOL. Sold!!!

#6 ·
I had a Camo grizzly for 8 years, and when I sold it I just sprayed some
cover all on it, and it shined like new. The best thing about camo is that it
doesn't show the scratches, like solid colors do. Your choice on what worth
it to you.

#7 ·
I might mention the seats in the new xp900's are pretty darn comfortable.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.