Polaris Ranger Forum - Header Left   Polaris Ranger Forum - Header Right

900 limited pricing whats best price

This is a discussion on 900 limited pricing whats best price within the Polaris Ranger XP900 forums, part of the Polaris Ranger Forum category; whats the best price out there , 900 ranger with steering...

Go Back   RangerForums.net - Polaris Ranger Forum > Polaris Ranger Forum > Polaris Ranger XP900

Polaris Ranger XP900 Discussions for the all new Poliars Ranger XP900

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12-16-2012, 11:18 AM   #1

900 limited pricing whats best price

whats the best price out there , 900 ranger with steering
Forestowner is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 12-16-2012, 12:06 PM   #2

Just for comparison, my base unit price...solar red 900 xp ranger w/o eps $12199.
2006 Suzuki VStrom 1000
WY_Bound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 04:33 PM   #3

We are paying 14,000 for a Sunset Red LE with EPS, dealer is installing all the accessories at no additional cost. The lowest quote I got was 14K but with $1000 + in labor charges to install.
One dealer wanted an extra $500 destination charge and labor.
Prices may come down when the supply & demand is lower.
RG

Last edited by RedGrizz; 12-30-2012 at 05:01 PM. Reason: price reduction
RedGrizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 05:54 PM   #4

$14.4k for a LE with EPS doesn't really sound that bad, what accessories are you adding? I priced out a 2013 900xp base with winch, plow, and polaris cab system for like $23k a while back, that's the price of a new truck why waste that much money on something like this when I could buy a truck and have a heater and air conditioning while I'm running around the mountains. Still want a Ranger just don't think I'll be putting that much money into one LOL.
wildbill23c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 10:07 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildbill23c View Post
$14.4k for a LE with EPS doesn't really sound that bad, what accessories are you adding? I priced out a 2013 900xp base with winch, plow, and polaris cab system for like $23k a while back, that's the price of a new truck why waste that much money on something like this when I could buy a truck and have a heater and air conditioning while I'm running around the mountains. Still want a Ranger just don't think I'll be putting that much money into one LOL.
We ordered the following, Sunset red LE w EPS, Tip out windshield, sliding rear window , power window doors, premium roof, winch, wipers, glacier plow system with power lift & swing, horn & heater system The tab is 23K total.
I agree that is a big price tag but we ride a lot (I have a 2007 Grizzly with 15K miles on it) The accessories are pretty spendy, Like going to the movies and hitting the snack bar..ouch!. I don't make purchases like this very often but I like getting quality stuff that will last me years. Hopefully this will be a good one.
As for the truck ....I have one already...
RG
RedGrizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 10:38 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedGrizz View Post
We ordered the following, Sunset red LE w EPS, Tip out windshield, sliding rear window , power window doors, premium roof, winch, wipers, glacier plow system with power lift & swing, horn & heater system The tab is 23K total.
I agree that is a big price tag but we ride a lot (I have a 2007 Grizzly with 15K miles on it) The accessories are pretty spendy, Like going to the movies and hitting the snack bar..ouch!. I don't make purchases like this very often but I like getting quality stuff that will last me years. Hopefully this will be a good one.
As for the truck ....I have one already...
RG
I have a truck too, but pricing out a UTV that costs close to what I paid for my truck is ridiculous, however, ATV's are considered a "Toy" so the cost of them is outrageous, heaven forbid they be considered a work vehicle like they were designed for LOL. I had a Rhino and it was ok but wasn't built for heavy hauling/towing that I'm going to be doing getting firewood, figured if I can get by a few seasons without a UTV and sell firewood I'll have enough cash to at least buy the machine, then figure out the accessories later LOL.

I had a 2008 Grizzly 450 but traded up due to the rhino being easier to use for the task but turned out not to handle the loads very well. Looking at the Ranger 900xp for the new design, higher output engine, and overall Polaris has been around for many years, and sounds like most issues are operator caused one way or another, and with a little mechanical knowledge are easily fixed. I look back at the rhino purchase now and wish I would have bought a Polaris Ranger to begin with. Where I live its mainly Polaris Country so Yamaha products aren't very well supported around here. Every dealer regardless of brand is about 35 miles away so regardless its a drive to the dealer, however my pocketbook says hell no on buying one, eventually I'll have the machine I want and need.
Old 12-17-2012, 07:46 AM   #7

If you start comparing a new Ranger 900 with a few accessories to a new or used truck. Then you might as well get the truck if you don't have a truck and need one. That is the truth.
Do any of us "have" to have a new Ranger? Very, very few, BUT those of us that have bought a new 900 Ranger don't regret it one second.
If Polaris would have come out with a model like this 5 years ago I would have bought one.
BlueWing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 11:10 AM   #8

^^ Yeah I have the truck, its just very alarming when you start building an ATV/UTV and the price is starting to approach the sticker price on a truck LOL. Don't get me wrong I love ATV's/UTV's they are a great asset, they will go where you can't take a full size truck or SUV.

I'm starting to like the Ranger 900 series though sounds like they are built a little heavier than previous models, they moved the engine out from under the seat so the heat issue sounds like that is fixed. My only thing I've always had questions on is the AWD system sounds like maybe a possible issue but then again its been several years since my friend had his Polaris ATV which the AWD seemed like it took forever to engage which ended up getting him stuck a few times.
Old 12-17-2012, 05:02 PM   #9

Sunset red LE w EPS. $1900 off list price + 20% off accessories. I only added front and real glass and top. So no instalation cost.
Old 12-17-2012, 06:31 PM   #10

How did you get an EPS model since they aren't available until February? What's the cost difference between an EPS and non-EPS model though? I would think that the EPS would be kind of nice at lower speeds with a heavier machine.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   RangerForums.net - Polaris Ranger Forum > Polaris Ranger Forum > Polaris Ranger XP900

Search tags for this page
2013 polaris ranger 900 for sale
best price on polaris ranger xp 900
best price polaris ranger
how much is dealer cost on the rzr 900

polaris ranger 900 for sale

polaris ranger 900 price

polaris ranger price

polaris ranger prices

polaris ranger xp 900 price

polaris xp 900 price
ranger 900 for sale
ranger xp 900 price
Click on a term to search for related topics.