Polaris Ranger Forum - Header Left   Polaris Ranger Forum - Header Right

replacement key

This is a discussion on replacement key within the South Chapter forums, part of the PRF Chapters category; i have recently replacement my key to my 2007 polaris ranger xp 700 can someone tell me where i could get a replacement and about ...

Go Back   RangerForums.net - Polaris Ranger Forum > PRF Chapters > South Chapter

South Chapter States: TX, OK, AR, LA, MS

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-11-2010, 11:06 AM   #1

replacement key

i have recently replacement my key to my 2007 polaris ranger xp 700 can someone tell me where i could get a replacement and about how much it could cost thanks.
loganmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 10-12-2010, 11:46 AM   #2

Re: replacement key

Ouch, two years ago, I lost my keys while fueling up at a service station, I was lucky and another customer had turned them in and I got them back a few days later. You need the number off of the original key to get the correct blank for the key. Then if you have the original key, you can have a hardware store make you a new key. The blank costs $4.00 to $10.00 depending on which Polaris dealer you buy it from. Call around, not all dealers price these items equally. I think it cost $2.00 to have the keys made after I had the correct blank key. I know none of this helps you if you do not now have an original key. I would talk to a locksmith and they may be able to assist you. I am afraid you may have to buy a new ignition switch. I do not know what these cost but I am guessing they are expensive. I now have two keys, I lost one of my repacement keys already. I do not use the master key anymore in case I should lose another key. I have never lost a key when I have left them in the ignition, but that is an invitation for a disaster. Even when hunting, I take the keys out of the ignition and put them in my pocket if I am leaving the machine. I wish you luck on this, sometimes luck helps you out and sometimes it doesn't.
Old 12-12-2012, 02:03 AM   #3

I took my ignition to a key maker , 10 bucks
Mudnman is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   RangerForums.net - Polaris Ranger Forum > PRF Chapters > South Chapter

Search tags for this page
buy a polaris ranger key
lost polaris ranger key

polaris key replacement

polaris ranger ignition keys

polaris ranger key

polaris ranger key replacement

polaris ranger keys

polaris ranger replacement key

polaris ranger replacement keys

replacement key for polaris ranger

replacement keys for polaris ranger
spare key for polaris ranger
Click on a term to search for related topics.