RangerForums.net - Polaris Ranger Forum

RangerForums.net - Polaris Ranger Forum (https://www.rangerforums.net/forum/)
-   General Discussion (https://www.rangerforums.net/forum/general-discussion/)
-   -   Monthly Ranger & RZR Contest (https://www.rangerforums.net/forum/general-discussion/6141-monthly-ranger-rzr-contest.html)

caglezxj 10-04-2008 01:18 PM

Monthly Ranger & RZR Contest

We are doing a monthly RZR and Ranger Contest to pick out the top Ranger & RZR's on this site. Don't worry stock guys we will not leave you out. We will come up with a contest for stock class as well. We are looking for modified Ranger and RZR's. The mods can be anything from homegrown fabrications to store bought mods. I will lean to some of the homegrown mod's as this can help everyone on a low budget. So you get the drift, and if you would like to see your Ranger or RZR become #1 please post up. Here is the rules.

We will take everyone's Ranger and RZR who post it up. We will then narrow it down to 10 members. We will then start a poll and let everyone decide who's got the best out of 10 . The winner will be contacted and will receive some type of prize for entering. At this point it could be a tire repair kit, tow strap, stickers, or whatever else I can get gathered up. This should be fun. We will take this month to get all the post gathered up, the last week of the month I will start a topic called Top Ten and then everyone can vote. Please post all your pictures here. There will be no need to repost pictures as we will take the top ten from this topic every time. If you win top ten then you can't win it again for 1 year.

Post up those rides!!!!

wheelywelch 10-04-2008 03:32 PM

Re: Monthly Ranger & RZR Contest

PHILDO 10-15-2008 07:41 PM

caglezxj 10-15-2008 09:13 PM

This might take a little longer than a month if we don't get some guys posting there rigs. Phildo you got a nice looking ride.

2005DMAX 10-27-2008 09:53 PM

motosquirt 10-28-2008 10:51 AM

GPER 12-27-2008 08:47 PM

caglezxj 12-27-2008 09:04 PM

Alright this started as a Monthly Contest, I think everyone should keep posting up your pictures and I will do a drawing at the end of Jan. Then every month after that I will come back to this post for a new monthly winner. What do you think about that?

sendaro1 12-11-2010 03:21 PM

christxg 02-10-2011 05:02 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Im new at the the top/speaker box is in progress and hope to have it done this weekend (takes awhile when playing with fiberglass)