Ck Engine Codes 65590 and 65591, running rough, and burning up ignition coils - RangerForums.net - Polaris Ranger Forum
New Members Tell us a little about you

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 11-21-2018, 01:58 PM Thread Starter
Spectator

Ck Engine Codes 65590 and 65591, running rough, and burning up ignition coils

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have a 2017 Ranger 900xp crew eps. I was riding down by my creek, when t
I fell in a hole. The passenger side went over the air intake. It never shut off, as i powered on through it. It started running rough. I drove it for a couple minutes and it started running normal. I parked it and came out the next day to crank it and it wouldnt crank. Turned the switch off and went to walk to the back of the ranger and heard something frying. Traced it to the ignition coil and the ecu fuse. Replaced coil and it still wouldnt crank and did the exact some thing. Ended up replacing the plugs, plug wires, changed the oil, air filter, and disconnected all accesories. It cranked after plug wires, plugs, and new coil and ran fine for a short time. Then went to running rough again. Turned it off and it fryed another ignition coil. Just put another ignition coil, and it is still running rough and throwing the codes but hasnt fryed this igtion coil yet. I also sent the ecu off to be tested, and it came back fine. I am going to drain the gas in the morning. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Im to the point of taking it somewhere, but had a big family ride in two days and thought maybe someone had rhis happen before.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   RangerForums.net - Polaris Ranger Forum > RangerForums.net > New Members