2019 Ranger 900xp Crew - RangerForums.net - Polaris Ranger Forum
New Members Tell us a little about you

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 4 Old 07-13-2019, 07:17 AM Thread Starter
Spectator

2019 Ranger 900xp Crew

so I bought a 6 inch Super ATV lift with rhino 2.0 axles. I've had both rear axles pop out of the rear transmission. Talk to superatv and it's a known problem due to the change in the rear transmission and that Rhino 2.0 will not work in a 2019 900 and 1000. Working on UTV Direct paying for the replacement of another axle that will work. Anybody have any issues or info on this
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 07-15-2019, 10:43 AM
Official Site Vendor

They moved the retaining clip about a half an inch on the 2019 rear inner CV shafts. The retaining clip on the earlier axles won't pop into the groove on the newer machines. Sometimes I think they just do this kind of stuff to mess with us. Lol! The new axles should be finished by the end of the month. Maybe even sooner.
post #3 of 4 Old 07-26-2019, 06:10 PM
Spectator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperATV View Post
They moved the retaining clip about a half an inch on the 2019 rear inner CV shafts. The retaining clip on the earlier axles won't pop into the groove on the newer machines. Sometimes I think they just do this kind of stuff to mess with us. Lol! The new axles should be finished by the end of the month. Maybe even sooner.
Hi, I just purchased a preowned 2019 with the same kit. Have the clips or new axles been released? Just offloaded the ranger to realize this issue. Very disappointed considering I haven’t even ridden it once. help, please...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 Old 07-29-2019, 12:36 PM
Official Site Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ddenis View Post
Hi, I just purchased a preowned 2019 with the same kit. Have the clips or new axles been released? Just offloaded the ranger to realize this issue. Very disappointed considering I havenít even ridden it once. help, please...

Dang. Yeah, sorry man. They were delayed for another update. The 2019 rear axles should be finished in a little over a month. Those axles will still work, but they'll probably pop out if the suspension goes to full drop.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   RangerForums.net - Polaris Ranger Forum > RangerForums.net > New Members