Polaris Ranger Forum banner

Ranger 1000

4K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Longslyde 
#1 ·
How is everyone liking the 2018 ranger 1000 is it worth the money

#2 · (Edited)
I've had a 2006 and a 2009 Ranger as well as many Polaris 4 Wheelers. in one simple word.....Yes. This is the best and roomiest Ranger I've had to date. Polaris finally stepped up to the plate in multiple areas of the machine. Is it "perfect"....No, but this is the closest they have come IMHO. :grin: They're expensive if you load them up with accessories, but negotiate with the dealer to get discounts on the accessories and get them right away in the initial purchase. that's the only time you're going to have any negotiating power on getting them. The dealers don't make much selling the base machine, but the accessories is where they make it up and after you have the machine, they know they got you. So get what you want right away. That's just my $.02. ;)

#6 ·
I did the Gilomen tune and clutch kit. I put a couple videos out on it in my you tube channel. They will show just how it affected the machine.
They are a little jumpy on take off because they engage very quickly with the stock setup but the tune and kit fixes that. Definitely worth the money IMO. :grin:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.