2019 Polaris Ranger crew. Rear end axles and cv boots getting so hot the the cv boot - RangerForums.net - Polaris Ranger Forum
Polaris Ranger XP1000 Discussions for the all new Polaris Ranger XP1000

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 8 Old 07-25-2018, 06:50 AM Thread Starter
Spectator

2019 Polaris Ranger crew. Rear end axles and cv boots getting so hot the the cv boot

Anyone had this problem
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 Old 07-25-2018, 07:25 AM
Couch Potato

Never checked them. How did you figure out they were getting hot. I'll have to feel mine now and see. Does it take a long ride to get them warmed up?
And the title on your thread didn't finish your sentence. It gets so hot the cv boot...what?
Dennis
post #3 of 8 Old 07-26-2018, 07:22 AM Thread Starter
Spectator

2019 Polaris ranger crew rear end

The cv boots get so hit the cv boots swell up like a balloon it blew a cv boot that’s how I found out then Polaris put another axles on it so I started watching it then rode it about 10 miles about 45mph and the second cv boot was swole up about to pop so I took it back to dealer again and it’s been there since July 5th there trying to figure it out also
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 Old 07-26-2018, 07:24 AM Thread Starter
Spectator

Mine will get over temperature after like 3 miles is what mechanic guy said at dealer
post #5 of 8 Old 07-28-2018, 09:33 AM
Couch Potato

Very concerned

I receive my Polaris Ranger crew camo XP 1000 on August 5 the dealer tells me. I live in California and we're just now getting the camo. Between the payload restrictions and the catalytic converter I guess it takes a while. LOL. Understanding that this is a completely redesigned Machine"Which is why I waited for 2019" I find it hard to believe that manufacture early they're trying to figure out how to make a CVC joint work. Nevertheless I'm sorry for the problems that you're having but please keep us informed of the outcome. And of course vice versa when I received mine I will be posting the good and bad.
post #6 of 8 Old 03-04-2019, 08:59 PM
Spectator

New to forums, but I'm having troubles with my 2019crew 1000 north Star axels also, im running camso tracks and keep cooking for say the passenger side upper and lower cv joint, im wondering if its not in 4x4 and putting all load one main drive axel?
post #7 of 8 Old 03-04-2019, 09:31 PM
Gear Grinder

If you run mine in two wheel drive with the tracks on In hardly any snow or ice it will really spin and wonít get up and go.
post #8 of 8 Old 09-06-2019, 06:38 PM
Spectator

Any more problems like this or a fix, my 2019 ranger 1000 axle boots keep swelling from bad CV axles from polaris apparently, dealer checked another brand new unit and cv axles are overheating in that unit as well brand new from factory, polaris has no answer for dealer as of now, dealer is going to try aftermarket axles to see if that resolves the issue

Lower Navigation
Go Back   RangerForums.net - Polaris Ranger Forum > Polaris Ranger Forum > Polaris Ranger XP1000