New Northstar - RangerForums.net - Polaris Ranger Forum
Polaris Ranger XP1000 Discussions for the all new Polaris Ranger XP1000

 4Likes
  • 1 Post By clm
  • 1 Post By celltech
  • 2 Post By clm
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 6 Old 08-28-2019, 09:28 AM Thread Starter
clm
Couch Potato
 
clm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 7
New Northstar

Getting ready to start the process of buying a new 2019 Northstar. Polaris has some incentives going on right now that expire on September 30th. My question is, will they come out with better incentives after that, in an attempt to get rid of remaining 2019 models, or should I be dealing now? Thanks
Lennstang likes this.
clm is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 6 Old 08-29-2019, 02:53 PM
Paper Boy
 
Lennstang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Pembroke NH
Posts: 18
Send a message via AIM to Lennstang Send a message via MSN to Lennstang Send a message via Yahoo to Lennstang
The best deals are usually before Sept 30th. After that, they tend to be less. Not always true for all models. Good luck!

Lenn Johnson
Pembroke, NH
Electrical Contractor
Lennstang is offline  
post #3 of 6 Old 08-31-2019, 07:06 PM
Couch Potato
 
celltech's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by clm View Post
Getting ready to start the process of buying a new 2019 Northstar. Polaris has some incentives going on right now that expire on September 30th. My question is, will they come out with better incentives after that, in an attempt to get rid of remaining 2019 models, or should I be dealing now? Thanks
Im finding great deals right now with the out going XP 900's going for $11,999
Lennstang likes this.
celltech is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 6 Old 09-05-2019, 12:44 PM
Couch Potato
 
WhyNotDrive's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lennstang View Post
The best deals are usually before Sept 30th. After that, they tend to be less. Not always true for all models. Good luck!
This is the same thing that I found last year when researching. We ended up not buying until this year, but I thought the dealers would want the previous years model off the lot the later in the year it got.

It did not work that way for us last year at least.
WhyNotDrive is offline  
post #5 of 6 Old 09-10-2019, 01:52 PM Thread Starter
clm
Couch Potato
 
clm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 7
Ended up getting a white 2019 Northstar with Ride Command last week. Deal seemed fair and I got the 3 year extended warranty as part of the incentive program. Haven't had a chance to do a lot of riding yet, but have really been pleased so far.
Rockit401 and Lennstang like this.
clm is offline  
post #6 of 6 Old Today, 05:36 PM
Paper Boy
 
Lennstang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Pembroke NH
Posts: 18
Send a message via AIM to Lennstang Send a message via MSN to Lennstang Send a message via Yahoo to Lennstang
Quote:
Originally Posted by clm View Post
Ended up getting a white 2019 Northstar with Ride Command last week. Deal seemed fair and I got the 3 year extended warranty as part of the incentive program. Haven't had a chance to do a lot of riding yet, but have really been pleased so far.
Awesome! Welcome to the Northstar club!

Lenn Johnson
Pembroke, NH
Electrical Contractor
Lennstang is offline  
Reply

  Lower Navigation
Go Back   RangerForums.net - Polaris Ranger Forum > Polaris Ranger Forum > Polaris Ranger XP1000

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome