Engine code list - RangerForums.net - Polaris Ranger Forum
Polaris Ranger XP1000 Discussions for the all new Polaris Ranger XP1000

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 10-06-2019, 10:51 AM Thread Starter
Couch Potato

Angry Engine code list

2017 northstar lights went out while setting running with the a/c on. now have check engine light. Where do I find a list of the engine codes? I have had to replace the alternator belt and one axle having only owned this for 6 months and less than 300 miles. Bought from local dealer used. I have searched the net over and found no listing of the codes. If I have to take this thing to the dealer one more time it is going to the Kubota dealer and will trade. I don't go out on the highway so 25mph around the farm is fine. I only wanted the Air conditioning as I cannot stand the heat in my old age. The a/c doesn't work that great anyhow.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 10-06-2019, 08:50 PM Thread Starter
Couch Potato

Engine code was 520208 this code was not listed in the 2018 service manual I downloaded. However, I got to chasing the "no lights" problem and found the chassis relay to not be working. I switched it with the A/C compressor relay and the check engine light is out and no codes to be displayed. Have relays ordered from Amazon. It is 50deg and dropping here in OK tonight, I don't think I will need the A/C for a day or 2..

Lower Navigation
Go Back   RangerForums.net - Polaris Ranger Forum > Polaris Ranger Forum > Polaris Ranger XP1000