Polaris Ranger Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My inner tie rod (the part with splines that goes all the way thru the rack box) broke about a half inch from the tie rod it’s self. I’ve had a new one ordered from Polaris since June. The backorder keeps getting pushed back. Now it’s October something. SATV sells an HD rack for the 17-18s but not the 19+. Anyone have one for sale or know if the general units fit OR how far off they are from fitting? TAI so far everyone I’ve asked is either clueless or scared they will help someone for free. Any help or direction is appreciated.
Crankset Automotive tire Bicycle fork Bicycle tire Bicycle chain

·
Registered
117 Posts
Your steering rack is used from 18’ to 20’ on various Ranger XP 1000’s, it’s not specific to the HL, and it’s not used in the General lineup.

SATV has errors in their information.
The 2017 and 2018 steering racks are not the same.

I am trying to locate one for you, we will see.

After looking at your photo, you can most likely fix that.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Found you a couple if you want it.

I do take Tips!👍
After looking further the threaded part that goes to the tie rod also goes into the inner tie rod. I might can get a replacement threaded rod without replacing the whole unit. I’ll be taking it apart tomorrow so I’ll take better picture and get a better look at it.

·
Registered
59 Posts
When your in there, take a measurement. I'm pretty sure I have my stock ones from a rzr highlifter. You never know.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts