Polaris Ranger Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I replaced my TPMS, and need to adjust the idle screw to get the throttle plate to close completely. The previous owner/mechanic used plyers on the screw and now the D-tool just spins when i try and use it. I may be able to use plyers on it, but I'd like to find a replacement idle screw so that I can use the D-tool to properly adjuist.

I have not been able to contact Keihin the TB manufacture, and the local Polaris dealer says the factory service told them "if you touch the screw the TB is useless"...my response was, the service manual says you have to adjust it to properly set the new TPMS so that doesn't make any sense. That said, the dealer can't get me a screw and I have been unable to find one online.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks,

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Post this question on the prc forum. Jungleman the 700 guru should get back to you. Don't believe you were supposed to touch the D screw on that year.
Spaz, my apologies for a delayed response, but thank you very much for the direction. I will reach out to Jungleman and see what he can tell me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts