Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

I am not ready to sell it yet unless someone gave me what I want for it. I will be selling it by next year and purchasing a RZR. It is a 07 Ranger Turbo Silver. I have a 2" lift , 2" Offset A-arms, 1" wheel spacers, Front brush guard, Custom Rear Bumper. Roof with stereo and back up lights. Aftermarket exhaust. Swamp lite 29.5 tires on 12" vision wheels. Tilt Steering, Power Steering. Passenger Side hold bar. Front and rear windshield. I have about 3,000 in accessories. If someone would like it I would sell it now for 12,000.00 oh and I purchased a 3 year extended warranty also.

Located in Athens, AL 35613

·
Registered
143 Posts
You know we take trades and we've got RZRs in stock. O0

·
Registered
635 Posts
That's hilarious, I was about to write that yesterday and thought it presumptuous of me. I will tell you that after I traded my ranger in (special circumstances)it wasn't supposed to be that way. the dealer sold it two days later for 12500, go figure. So it was a win win for both of us..

·
Registered
635 Posts
That's how it worked for me but it goes much deeper..

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I left a couple things out. It has 43 hours and 334 miles on it. Also I have the Viper 4,000 lb winch on it as well.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Sounds just about right Josh! Finally get it dialed in just the way you want it and then something else peeks your interest and its time to start all over again.

I can't wait to hear how your wife likes the RZR after you get it and dial it in. It is a completely different ride and feel and unless you need the utility of the big Ranger, I think a much better way to hit the trails.

I think if I was down by you, a nice soft cab for the winter would have you guys out almost year round. Here I would need the hard cab, heat, wiper and the tracks to be out full time. WOW would that be cool for these trails.

Hope Teamsos works something out with you so we can start training you on the RZR tricks. I'd be surprised if someone from the forum doesn't jump your rig since it is barely broke in and I know it is well cared for.

This should be fun!

Gary

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I hope so, and there is a lot of time and labor involved as well.

About the wife I just told her today I listed it on here. She was like what! You just got the warranty..... But I am in no hurry so if someone doesn't want it for my prices then in a year or so I will try to get my original money out of it.

Josh

·
Registered
143 Posts
That warranty is also cancellable or transferable so it shouldn't be a problem, it will only help with the sale.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Larry G put a deposit down on it today. He will not be able to pick it up right away and I am going to add a few things for him. So I would like to say thanks for everyone watching this. Item is Sold.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Red or green is the only question now :2funny:

·
Registered
507 Posts
Don't buy green. A buddy of mine has a green one, and wound up in the hospital.

He was driving down the road at about 55 MPH and I flew by him so fast with my red one, he thought his quit and stepped out to see what was wrong :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

just kidding :uglystupid2:

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wife is saying RED! I like the black plastic, and might buy after markets skins later. So for now it will be RED. Looks like it will be the beginning of June before I will make the purchase.

Josh

·
Registered
345 Posts
2005DMAX, thanks for the laugh!! Now that was funny! My daughter came in here and wanted to know what I was laughing about.....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts