Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,Alberta Canada. Just Got my 08 Ranger Browning S/E with tracks and fabbed a light bar for it .Just wondering if this is just a USA site or can anyone join in the fun, happy UTVing form the great white North. Play Safe.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Sweet ride are you going to "stealth" it up with black paint. Welcome and here's what it would look like, as an RZR..

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Welcome stealth1 and all you Kanuks are welcome here. We just like to have fun and share info and borders never get in our way.

Sure would love to see some pics of your ride as we are a rather visual group. ;)

We would even make a special chapter for you guys if you get a few friends to join us but it might cost a few cases of some of the worlds best Beer! :2funny:

Gary

·
Registered
81 Posts
howdy stealth1 from Kentucky!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the welcome, I will post pics as soon as I figure out how.
Thats one cool RZR.love the nerf bars. A Canadian chapter sounds like a good idea.lots of Rangers here.
Happy trails from the GWN (great white north )

[attachment deleted by admin]

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Alright, you have your own Chapter Board now. So go post up and start bringing in those other Polaris Ranger Owners. Also I have Forum Products like Koozies and Stickers if interested.

Josh

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: You must have been reading my mind or watching me wizz right on past it!

Far as I'm concerned, that scroll bar on the bottom is broke!

I figured you would bust my chops on this though! O0

Gary

·
Registered
167 Posts
haha

but i dont get it, i tried to post a picture with the little attachment thing the other day and it wasn't nearly as big as that one but the site said it was too large ???

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
I don't get it either.

I uploaded that pic into my Photobucket album. The size of the pic was 1024 X 768 and too large for my 15 inch monitor screen.

My Photobucket album automatically resizes it to 800 X 600 and this makes it so I can see it all without scrolling back and forth.

Gary

1 - 14 of 14 Posts