Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's for sale for $1500... looks like it's in great shape says all parts work and runs great... thoughts? ???

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's what I thought too... said it was used mostly on flat ground. Can't really go wrong for that price...even if I have to put a few hundred in it over a few years, still money ahead, right? I've never owned a UTV... thought this would be a great starter for the money.

·
Registered
860 Posts
That's what I thought too... said it was used mostly on flat ground. Can't really go wrong for that price...even if I have to put a few hundred in it over a few years, still money ahead, right? I've never owned a UTV... thought this would be a great starter for the money.
If it is as you describe, it is worth a MINIMUM of $4000.00 . Make sure you get a clear title and double check EVERYTHING. A 2009 is an excellent year for the Ranger.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
She says it has a clean and clear title in her name. no liens...or other junk. i'll have 7 day trial period through ebay. Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
HA. Too good to be true... ebay scam! Didn't think ebay would have grammatical errors on their emails. What a bunch of garbage!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts