Polaris Ranger Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
653 Posts
I have suitable relays, the ones currently used by Polaris are completely unavailable, for many many months. I have sourced a similar one, its pins are in a different config to the new Polaris, but they are the same plastic skirted sealed items and comparable electrical spec. I do also have a few of the matching sockets. On older vehicles where the relay is no longer supported a replacement kit of offered 2879488 but the replacement for later vehicles is 4014229. The ones i have will fit the new style socket but require shifting of the pins in the socket. Not ideal but a way out.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have suitable relays, the ones currently used by Polaris are completely unavailable, for many many months. I have sourced a similar one, its pins are in a different config to the new Polaris, but they are the same plastic skirted sealed items and comparable electrical spec. I do also have a few of the matching sockets. On older vehicles where the relay is no longer supported a replacement kit of offered 2879488 but the replacement for later vehicles is 4014229. The ones i have will fit the new style socket but require shifting of the pins in the socket. Not ideal but a way out.
Grumpyb,
I am in search for a reasonable solution to the failure of this relay on my 2013 model EV Can you help? Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts