Polaris Ranger Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the orange madness model. Just installed the highlifter 2" lift. Also put 28"x10x12 tires on the polaris LE wheels. When I turn my wheel to the right the tie rod end scrapes the inside of my wheel. What's the solution for this? Wheel spacers? I stayed with the 12" wheels for 2 reasons. 1) didn't want to spend the money 2) not a fan of 14" wheels because I had them on my rzr and they got beat up bad, like the tall side wall for the rocky riding I do.

Open to any suggestions.... My wife is about to kick me out for spending what I did and now having issues... Budget friendly suggestions preferred.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The tie rod is scraping the inside of the rim when I turn fully to the right. Did I maybe get a rear wheel on front by accident?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Will check that first thing in the morning thanks for bringing up the suggestion. Hopefully you just saved my marriage from my ignorance.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Interested to know what the solution was. I am thinking of going with the same setup and didn't know if you had the wheels in the wrong spot or if you ended up going with spacers.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts