Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all new member here 😀! Hoping someone could give me a little insight on whats wrong or what I did to my ranger. I left the key on the other day and killed the battery. I tried jumping it with the 100 amp feature on my battery charger and it cranked for a second but not start because battery was to dead. So I decided to just charge the battery normal and try starting it again later. Went to try and start it and now there is no power to anything not even the service engine light. I performed some daig and when I jump the solenoid it engages the starter so that checks out, I also checked for power at sscb1 on the pdm and it had battery voltage. Then I checked sscb 2 at pdm to see if ignition switch had continuity when key is on and there is none so I'm thinking possibly and ignition switch may be my problem, but then I noticed on sscb 2 had a burnt pin on the connector and pdm thats not related to ignition switch so my question i guess is do I need both pdm and ignition switch or is there any other testing I can do? Thanks for any help will be greatly appreciated!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts