Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys newbie here...:rolleyes:

What kind of add on mods can I do to give my 2013 Polaris Ranger Crew 800 EPS to give it some more HP. I mostly use for hunting. 100% stock engine wise. I have climbed some mountains with foot to the floor and crawling....need some more power...
Not quite that clean anymore..
Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts

What kind of add on mods can I do to give my 2013 Polaris Ranger Crew 800 EPS to give it some more HP. I mostly use for hunting. 100% stock engine wise. I have climbed some mountains with foot to the floor and crawling....need some more power...
Thanks
That is a nice looking rear rack, did you build that?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Pull the restrictor out of the intake.

I added a 2 1/2" suspension lift kit to help with more ground clearance, which I need on my land.

I'm interested in more HP too...without breaking the bank that is.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Getta Bigger Buggy

There isn't a whole lot you can do to increase HP that is cost effective and that won't be a maintenance nightmare later. Any such modifications center around increasing compression and the amount of air/fuel mix into the combustion chamber. The addition of a turbocharger is probably the only thing worth looking at. Whether or not it will do what you want is the question. You may spend a lot of money and end up being disappointed. In general, turbos will boost HP by about 15% or so, but will increase stress on an engine and may not be a good idea on an older bike.

·
Registered
28 Posts

Thanks

Not trying to be smart, have you test drove the new 2018 XP1000 :grin: yet, day and night difference.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts