Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday I bought a 2013 ranger 900 ex and long story short... The front diff is shot, ball joints, bushings etc are junk
Should have looked it over better but I got excited about the thing.
I am an industrial mechanic so I have mechanical ability.
I wanted some opinions on where to purchase the parts and if there is a kit for these items.
I will replace the front diff, cv axles, ball joints, and A arm bushings.
Is there any "while you're in there" items I should replace?
I am a first time owner of the utv and first time working on one. I have worked on ATV's, cars, tractors etc.
Just a heads up or advice would be greatly appreciated.
Would rebuilding the front diff be a good idea or just buy a new one?
I dont have a huge budget, looking to spent 2k tops. I know that isn't much but I just spent 6k on it yesterday lol

·
Vendor
255 Posts
Yesterday I bought a 2013 ranger 900 ex and long story short... The front diff is shot, ball joints, bushings etc are junk
Should have looked it over better but I got excited about the thing.
I am an industrial mechanic so I have mechanical ability.
I wanted some opinions on where to purchase the parts and if there is a kit for these items.
I will replace the front diff, cv axles, ball joints, and A arm bushings.
Is there any "while you're in there" items I should replace?
I am a first time owner of the utv and first time working on one. I have worked on ATV's, cars, tractors etc.
Just a heads up or advice would be greatly appreciated.
Would rebuilding the front diff be a good idea or just buy a new one?
I dont have a huge budget, looking to spent 2k tops. I know that isn't much but I just spent 6k on it yesterday lol
Hey buddy. I have everything you need. Way better than stock, more affordable in most cases, and you'll get a nice little discount for being a member. Shoot me a PM with what you need, and I'll put something together for you.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hey buddy. I have everything you need. Way better than stock, more affordable in most cases, and you'll get a nice little discount for being a member. Shoot me a PM with what you need, and I'll put something together for you.
How much is front differential for a 2016 Ranger ex eps?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts