Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I recently bought a used 2013 Ranger Crew 800 from a local dealer. The unit came with tracks on it but I got them to throw in a brand new set of Super ATV aluminum 14" wheels and brand new 27" tires. I ran it a couple times through the woods with the tracks but wife didnt care for the rough ride on the tracks so we switched it over to the tires. Problem is I'm rubbing when i turn. I was told the Ranger had a lift on it and i verified that but I'm not sure how much of a lift it provided and what manufacturer it is. I did some research and found a 2" lift made by RangerProLift that said would allow me to run 28s. I ordered that kit and installed it and I'm still rubbing though not as bad as I was before. Its starting to rub a hole in the floor pan so I want to get the problem fixed asap but I dont really want to downsize on tire size unless I have to. I currently have the preload on my shocks set to the stiffest setting because it rubs more on the other settings. Ive looked at Forward Arched A Arms but they arent cheap. Could I have weak shocks that just need to be replaced? Maybe I need wheels spacers? Im not sure what I should try next as this is the first UTV ive ever owned.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts