Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Not familiar with 2016 model year but it usually means bad connection between charger and batteries. On older models it meant a burnt pin ( hot lead) coming out from the charger or a poor connection on the center mini fuse under the cargo bed. I don’t know if the 2016 still have the problematic fuse box under the cargo box .

·
Registered
5 Posts
I've got a 2013 with a DeltaQ model 912-4854-02B

but the pins don't seem to be burnt with only 5 pins showing, not consistent with other posts or youtubes

and the connections at the box seem to be different

fuses are good

Replaced all the batteries and machine runs great showing a full load on batteries, charger still blinking 6 red

:(

·
Registered
1 Posts
Did you ever figure this out I'm having the same issue batteries all test good and connections checked out fine. Fuses are all great but still red led blinking 6 times

·
Registered
384 Posts
Its probably the connector near to the main contactor. They get tired and lose contact with the heat from the current flow. Cut and replace the connection with a single Anderson. Covered by other posts.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Jounette did you get this problem solved? have a friend w same problem although i'm not sure that the charger doesn't work.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts