Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow Ranger owners! This being my first side by side purchase I’m finding out how scarce this new Ranger is for a variety of accessories. The rear bumper for example. I bought a Super ATV winch bumper but was told it won’t fit. I saw somewhere that a guy did some small fabrication to make it fit. I guess the manufacturer didn’t want to sell more bumpers. 1/2 Doors are another item I’m interested in. Not to many available also. Polaris really has the doors I want but $1500.00???!!! Oil filter relocation kits are really makes up too. Oh well I knew it wasn’t going to be cheap.

·
Registered
206 Posts
You are right, this is a very expensive hobby. And the Polaris aftermarket is huge. It will take a few more months to catch up with the new body style, but it's coming. I had probably over $4k spent extra on mine in the first week of purchase with probably another $3k since then. That puts it very close to be a $30k Ranger that's only worth right now to the right buyer around $15k.

·
Registered
14 Posts
My 2018 Ranger 1000xp EPS came with a lot of Polaris accessories. Tracks, snowplow, roof, windshield and winch. Given how much I have invested it'll be a while before adding anything else. The "else" will likely be doors and a rear window These things really suck in the dust.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah they do suck a lot of dust. Bought some half doors and it really helped. Rear window coming.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts