Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought a 2019 Polaris ranger 100xp last week. 900 miles on it. It doesn’t do it all the time but when I start it and put it any gear (R/L/H) it starts moving on its own. I hit the brake and it dies. Sometimes when you put it in R it will just start moving and push across the garage floor with the front tires not moving(from me pushing on the brake) and I can not get it to stop so I shut off the engine. I have two videos but not sure how to post them here. Please help me out.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Had the same issue. After 2 trips to the dealer it seems to be fine now. They received direction from Polaris the first time on the fix and when that didn't correct the issue Polaris sent a different and more involved repair the second time. Seems to have corrected it. Fortunately the guys in service were great where I went. They said if it does it again to bring it back in and they will keep working on it until its fixed. Hate that it happened but I am encouraged by how they are handling it. I don't recommend this however I will share how I was able to get it to "let go" once it started doing it to me more regularly before this last fix. If I felt it "stick",and not let go, This would occur as I was coming to a stop and the machine was idling. I would quickly pop the gas down and brake down at the same time and something would allow it to let go. Again I don't recommend this as it could be dangerous or damage something however it did work multiple times for me as I was coming to a stop as I was headed back to where I keep it stored. I always left plenty of room between whatever I was coming to a stop in front of. Best of luck with the repair and keep us posted as I will be interested in your experience in case mine does it again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts