Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Go talked out of the northstar edition. Have full cab and dealer installed everything including cab heater. Anyone insulate their doors and headliner? Any tips and tricks to get rid of blast of cold air hitting groin area?
Trying to keep cab a bit warmer.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Funny thing about my “dealer” I’m up in the arctic and the local grocery store is your one stop for everything. So they are also the polaris, Yamaha and arctic cat dealer. Prices are reasonable (only accessible by airplane and container ship once a year) so they put roof, doors, windshield and back window in. And somehow I have a ton of extra foam and bolts and screws. But machine runs well. Starts in -55°C with a coolant heater and battery blanket on. But I only avg 160-180°F coolant temps when heater runs. Figure I’m bleeding heat through the roof and doors. when my wiper comes in I’m going to pull machine apart and see where Some extra foam can be installed.

·
Registered
15 Posts
You will have a foam pieces around steering column where it goes through the fire wall and the foam goes around the seat pans and in front of the corners of the fire wall and some will go onthe plastic sheet behind the cab. When installed it makes a great difference in temp inside the cab.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
When I get my wiper and some Insulation I ordered I’m going to pull machine apart and see where else they missed installing the foam and double up some more in different places. And maybe reset the door since you can see a lot of daylight around seal

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
When I get my wiper and some Insulation I ordered I’m going to pull machine apart and see where else they missed installing the foam and double up some more in different places. And maybe reset the door since you can see a lot of daylight around seal

1 - 6 of 6 Posts