Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2020 1000xp Northstar. I am looking to get a fully enclosed V nose Trailer
My question is What size do I need for have ease of access and ability to secure machine with tire loop Type straps
Thanks

·
Registered
173 Posts
Plan ahead for future upgrades. Such as a small lift and bigger tires. Door size on the trailer will be the most important decision.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I got a Polaris PCH8.5x24 with a 96" interior as I can put my 2018 Ranger XP1000 in with tracks and clears no problem.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I got a Polaris PCH8.5x24 with a 96" interior as I can put my 2018 Ranger XP1000 in with tracks and clears no problem.
Thanks, that’s a real big trailer you got there I’m actually looking for the smallest trailer I can get away with as I don’t have enough room for a bigger trailer in my storage, what is the door size and do you have side door access or can you walk around it with the 8.5 width

·
Registered
64 Posts
Alcom.com makes all sorts of trailers, check their website. I wouldn't go less than 12' long in a 96" interior.

Tim

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We went through the same thing...but ended up with a perfect trailer for our north star with tracks. It’s 16’ long to the V...7.6’ wide with 87” door opening with the beaver tail. Hope that helps
Awesome thanks so much

1 - 12 of 12 Posts