Polaris Ranger Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Is yours the 2020 1000 SOHC? One of the reasons I bought it is all of the updates for longevity that Polaris advertises, such as sealed bearings and bushings. I have a hard time understanding how the bearings were shot by 400 miles!
Yes, 2020 1000 soho purchased brand new in May from all the good things I heard about it. Have been following your YouTube channel as well. 👍🏼🇺🇸

I agree, I was very vocal to the dealer with my concerns About already having it in the shop after 4 months of weekend use. all they could say was it’s a manufacturer problem probably a one off... I guess we’ll see what happens when I pick it up this week.

·
Registered
2020 Ranger Crew 1000 Premium "Megatron"
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Yes, 2020 1000 soho purchased brand new in May from all the good things I heard about it. Have been following your YouTube channel as well. 👍🏼🇺🇸

I agree, I was very vocal to the dealer with my concerns About already having it in the shop after 4 months of weekend use. all they could say was it’s a manufacturer problem probably a one off... I guess we’ll see what happens when I pick it up this week.
Cool! Thanks for watching, BTW. I would have been vocal too! Let's hope the bad bearings were a one-off.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts