Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im in the market for a 2020 570 full size. I see the factory height on the machine is 74" which is around 6'1"...my garage door height open is 6'1". My question is are you able to adjust the factory shocks to lower the ranger a few inches for clearance? im not worried about the loss of a few inches in ground clearance. thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it's just the way the extension on the house was built. Garage door open the max height is probably 6'2". so lowering the machine a few inches would greatly help. Its not going to be used for major off road use. Just to tool around the flat property and plow the driveway.

·
Super Moderator
2,295 Posts
74 inches is more 'around' 6'2'', but the suspension is not adjustable down, just up.
But the springs on sxs's typically sag pretty quickly so it is possible it might fit.
You can let some air out of the tires and probably gain enough clearance and in a few months it will be short enough with them aired up.

·
Super Moderator
2,295 Posts
I looked at your picture again. With the way your driveway slopes off right outside the door it will probably fit just the way it is

1 - 6 of 6 Posts