Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone been able to control dust in the Ranger Crew? It been a daily routine to hose out the cab after a few hours of riding on dirt trails. Please let me know if you used weatherstripping or such to close any voids. I have to guess most of the trouble is around the storage areas under the seats. I weatherstripped to no avail. Am I missing something?

Johnnykubota :unsure:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Has anyone been able to control dust in the Ranger Crew? It been a daily routine to hose out the cab after a few hours of riding on dirt trails. Please let me know if you used weatherstripping or such to close any voids. I have to guess most of the trouble is around the storage areas under the seats. I weatherstripped to no avail. Am I missing something?

Johnnykubota :unsure:
I’m not familiar with the crew, but on my reg cab I used gorilla tape to cover every crack, nook, and cranny I could find. I taped under the seat around boxes etc. I custom cut heavy carpet for under the seat and Part way up the back. I stuffed a rag around the steering adjust that was open to the ground. Under the dash I used foam around the brake arm where I could see ground. I use a half windshield, half doors that seal, and full back plexi glass. I can at least use it now. Hope this helps. As trails get more used and the dirt is a foot deep and looks like flour, I look for other trails. Unsafe to breathe that much dirt.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts