Polaris Ranger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well thought id share the last year and half of owning our Polaris Ranger Northstar Crew here in Northern British Columbia, Canada.

We use our rig for camping, hunting, hauling firewood, backwood mountain exploring and anything and everything in between. Pushing 5000km on it, the machine has been rock solid.

Enjoy the pile of pics.
Cloud Mountain Sky Plant Natural landscape

Tire Wheel Plant Water Vehicle

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Motor vehicle

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Car

Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle

Cloud Tire Sky Wheel Mountain

Tire Wheel Plant Sky Vehicle

Tire Sky Land vehicle Mountain Vehicle

Tire Wheel Cloud Sky Plant
Sky Vehicle Motor vehicle Window Tree

·
Registered
2020 Ranger XP1000 Northstar Ultimate Crew
237 Posts
Damn nice area to be able to roam and very innovative field jack. More track pictures please. Can’t wait for just enough snow to get to play around with mine again.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Damn nice area to be able to roam and very innovative field jack. More track pictures please. Can’t wait for just enough snow to get to play around with mine again.
Thanks! Im originally from ontario, but this province, northern b.c specifically is one of the most beautiful places in the world in my opinion. It has so much to explore, so much that you'd never see on a flyer or some travel guide.

I forgot the jack that day but had the chainsaw and tire iron lol, so ghetto red alder tree jack it was. did the job, just sketchy-- " do not shake the ranger for 2 minutes " lol.

More track pics above, more to come as the season continues. Camso tracks going through four - six feet of heavy wet packing snow at 2000 meters of elevation and only pushing 4500 rpm on 20 - 30 degree switch backs. super impressed with the tracks.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Well thought id share the last year and half of owning our Polaris Ranger Northstar Crew here in Northern British Columbia, Canada.

We use our rig for camping, hunting, hauling firewood, backwood mountain exploring and anything and everything in between. Pushing 5000km on it, the machine has been rock solid.

Enjoy the pile of pics. View attachment 26520
View attachment 26518
View attachment 26517
View attachment 26519

View attachment 26513
View attachment 26512
View attachment 26514
View attachment 26511
View attachment 26515 View attachment 26612
Thank you for sharing! I can't wait to get back out there, myself. I dig those snow tires, too.

·
Registered
2022 Northstar Ultimate camo crew (patiently waiting)
215 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Thanks! Im originally from ontario, but this province, northern b.c specifically is one of the most beautiful places in the world in my opinion. It has so much to explore, so much that you'd never see on a flyer or some travel guide.

I forgot the jack that day but had the chainsaw and tire iron lol, so ghetto red alder tree jack it was. did the job, just sketchy-- " do not shake the ranger for 2 minutes " lol.

More track pics above, more to come as the season continues. Camso tracks going through four - six feet of heavy wet packing snow at 2000 meters of elevation and only pushing 4500 rpm on 20 - 30 degree switch backs. super impressed with the tracks.
Do you live in heaven??? loved the oictures

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Snow Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle Car

Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Snow Mountain

Snow Cloud Sky Tree Branch

Tire Vehicle Snow Automotive tire Automotive lighting

Snow Automotive tire Tree Vehicle Motor vehicle

Snow Vehicle Car Automotive tire Motor vehicle

Do you live in heaven??? loved the oictures
haha pretty much, northern british columbia.

here are some more pics from the past holiday season.

ranger going through 3-4 feet of fresh powder snow on top of a few feet of snow. i just stay in low gear and cruise, never done the high gear in tracks, as afraid of breaking something lol

·
Registered
13 Posts
haha pretty much, northern british columbia.

here are some more pics from the past holiday season.

ranger going through 3-4 feet of fresh powder snow on top of a few feet of snow. i just stay in low gear and cruise, never done the high gear in tracks, as afraid of breaking something lol
All your pics are fantastic I’m jealous

·
Registered
2022 Northstar Ultimate camo crew (patiently waiting)
215 Posts
Can I ask what you used to mount your gps screen up by your mirror area? Wondering if I can get it to work for my fishfinder for ice fishing. Are your 3 front lights Baja design? Which ones if so? Happy with them ? AWESOME PICS. Thanks for sharing

1 - 20 of 33 Posts