Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My family and I are considering the Northstar. My question is does the A/C keep it cold in the cab?

·
Registered
58 Posts
mine does

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We live in Bama so summer gets very hot and humid. Is yours a crew or regular cab? What temp will it keep it on a hot summer day?

·
Registered
58 Posts
I'm SE KY....single cab, it takes about 10 minutes to start cooling down but once it does its great. 90+ outside temps and she stays comfortable to cold/freezing with the fan on the lowest setting. It does change with idle vs driving. I have heard some crew cabs are not as good as I report.

·
Registered
2020 Ranger Northstar
179 Posts
Mine is a crew. It’s livable in a +28 day but not great. Back doesn’t cool off very good.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have an XP 1000 Northstar and I’m looking to get a fully enclosed V nose trailer.... what size do I need to have easy access to secure my UTV with the tire tie downs ?

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have an XP 1000 Northstar and I’m looking to get a fully enclosed V nose trailer.... what size do I need to have easy access to secure my UTV with the tire tie downs ?
I will send some pictures of mine. I got additional height. the. I think it is a 16 puss the v nose. (19) I also have a drop door on the v makes it much easier to load and tie down.

·
Registered
4 Posts
My family and I are considering the Northstar. My question is does the A/C keep it cold in the cab?
Keeps it cool enough for me and I dont like the heat much. As anything The longer you keep the a/c on and the windows and doors shut the cooler it is..

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am in southern Az. Don’t expect to be super cool, but it is comfortable. I have a 2019 Northstar crew and have gone through forest trails here in 100+ temps. I think if the cab was better insulated or had a heftier a/c it would be the perfect off-road family vehicle.

tubac

1 - 15 of 15 Posts