Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking at this square LED backup lights. On the newer Rangers, the muffler is in the back covering up the diff mount. Is there another way to mount these?

·
Registered
16 Posts
That seems like it will eventually melt the light being so close to the muffler, time will tell I guess.

·
Registered
6 Posts
License plate blocks a lot of the light when installed on the top bolt. Muffler won't be an issue either way.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I put a heat gun on my muffler last summer and it was 279 degrees, a plastic light an eight of an inch away won’t last very long during the summer imo

·
Registered
12 Posts
Curious how you plugged it in since you have a North Star. I had always assumed those Amazon/Ebay lights plugged into the rear camera harness. Guessing you don't have a rear Camera?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Curious how you plugged it in since you have a North Star. I had always assumed those Amazon/Ebay lights plugged into the rear camera harness. Guessing you don't have a rear Camera?

There is a capped off plug provided by Polaris.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I was able to mount it on the top with no issues. It clears the bed just fine. Finally a lighting project that did not leave me feeling like Clark Griswold. Super ridiculous easy project. I did not even have to get out of my sweat pants hehehehe.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts