Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I’m looking to replace the unfortunately weak headlight bulbs on my 1000 eps but everything I can find points to 2019 and older XP’s
Can anyone suggest a brand and LED bulb model that will work safely in my Ranger 1000 eps?????
I have aux lighting but can’t use it in my village at night. Pisses the cars off.
So I need to use my headlights only but I find the stock bulbs truly inadequate.

·
Registered
60 Posts
check bulb for part number and then check eBay for led replacement. You would think that Polaris could give their machines some decent headlights. Your best results will be adding a led light bar.

·
Registered
60 Posts
i would tell you the number but I have a 2019 570 midsize base model and the bulb is different in those than the 1000. my 570 only had one beam, not a hi/low

·
Registered
11 Posts
looks like mine were 10k lumens and Tcounty are 8K. I remember going on the Manufacturer's website and comparing them all and the ones I purchased were the best and brightest.

·
Registered
5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
So I’m looking to replace the unfortunately weak headlight bulbs on my 1000 eps but everything I can find points to 2019 and older XP’s
Can anyone suggest a brand and LED bulb model that will work safely in my Ranger 1000 eps?????
I have aux lighting but can’t use it in my village at night. Pisses the cars off.
So I need to use my headlights only but I find the stock bulbs truly inadequate.
I've had the same issue in my search. Had any luck?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts