Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Polaris Ranger 1000 EPS
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a 1.5"/2" Lift for my 2020 Polaris Ranger 1000. I can find lots of options for everything up to 2019(s) but coming short of finding ANYTHING for the 2020. Are these just not produced yet? Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
58 Posts

·
Vendor
407 Posts
Our 3" lift will fit the new 2020 1000 (non-XP)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Shipping is one thing taxes and fees at the border is another. They wouldn’t for me but I found a dealer close to me In Canada and pricing was excellent.
Usually I would just ship to the border and go pick up the parts (I am only about 30 mins away) but unfortunately due to COVID that's a no-go.

·
Registered
2020 Ranger Northstar
232 Posts
Usually I would just ship to the border and go pick up the parts (I am only about 30 mins away) but unfortunately due to COVID that's a no-go.
I’ve been across a few times for commercial pickups. It’s a cluster #uck at the border. Us boarder guards are asses.

·
Vendor
407 Posts
Will you do free shipping to Ontario, Canada?
Unfortunately its only free for the lower 48, but that basic UPS international up there should cover all the taxes and fees. There shouldn't be any other fees. I'm sure we have a dealer near you that my have a bulk order at some point, and may be able to save you a couple bucks.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
All -

Just to close this Discussion out, I ended up going with the 2.5" Marshall Motoart Lift. Quality was awesome, directional video was amazing and install was super smooth. I would say the only Con to this system was I only gained about 2" of overall lift.

Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
2020 Ranger Northstar
232 Posts
All -

Just to close this Discussion out, I ended up going with the 2.5" Marshall Motoart Lift. Quality was awesome, directional video was amazing and install was super smooth. I would say the only Con to this system was I only gained about 2" of overall lift.

Thanks for the help.
I did the same. I’d agree 100% with your review.

·
Registered
13 Posts
How is the ride with the marshal lift on smooth or rough terrain? is it stiffer or can you hardly even notice? I do a lot of riding in and out of clear cut and I would like the added height but suspension travel is also a pretty big deal in that kind of stuff.

·
Registered
93 Posts
How is the ride with the marshal lift on smooth or rough terrain? is it stiffer or can you hardly even notice? I do a lot of riding in and out of clear cut and I would like the added height but suspension travel is also a pretty big deal in that kind of stuff.
I first installed the mma lift made my ride alot stiffer. I switched to the pro lift and had alot better results. The mma lift requires shocks to be in outer position where as pro lift does not

1 - 15 of 15 Posts