Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up the 2020 ranger 1000 premium now i'm looking for a front windshield. The OEM full glass windshield from Polaris gets a 1 star review. But the fitment is really good. RazorBack makes a windshield that folds down to the hood. 1250$ plus 200 for shipping. Anyone have any suggestions? i'm considering just buying OEM and hoping the warranty will save me if something happens. they seem to be notorious for cracking. Ive been told that glass is the way to go. This is my first sxs. Thanks

·
Super Moderator
2,466 Posts
I always buy double hard coat lexan.
They don't break.
I would have broken a couple of glass ones by now.
Glass may be the way to go if you don't do much trail riding around trees.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just picked up the 2020 ranger 1000 premium now i'm looking for a front windshield. The OEM full glass windshield from Polaris gets a 1 star review. But the fitment is really good. RazorBack makes a windshield that folds down to the hood. 1250$ plus 200 for shipping. Anyone have any suggestions? i'm considering just buying OEM and hoping the warranty will save me if something happens. they seem to be notorious for cracking. Ive been told that glass is the way to go. This is my first sxs. Thanks
I also just picked up this machine and decided to go with the Razorback. Its an awesome windshield but beware you will have to do some modifications in order for it to fit. Turns out the front grills are enough different between this machine and the XP that the bracket that holds the windshield in place when folded down won't fit under the hood without doing some cutting.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts