Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Ranger XP 1000
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,
I have owned my XP 1000 for about 2 months now. I have a few questions about the headlights. I have watched hours of you tube videos and searched here for answers.
I am wanting to upgrade the headlight bulbs to LED. The stock halogen bulbs are pretty weak and when we about hit a large doe, we immediately made the decision that a new set of bulbs is what we need. My questions are : 1) What name brand and what size bulbs do any of you use? I have searched websites for LED Bulbs for it but can only find ones on Amazon that cost $$$$$. 2) How do you adjust them so I am not blinding people? and 3) How hard is it to get this done?

·
Registered
2020 Ranger XP 1000
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Beamtech H13 bulbs
I watched a you tube video and the guy used those bulbs. I was hoping that they work. If they do, I will try those. A whole lot cheaper that what I was "Recommended".

·
Registered
2008 500 EFI, 2020 XP 1000 Premium
9 Posts
I watched a you tube video and the guy used those bulbs. I was hoping that they work. If they do, I will try those. A whole lot cheaper that what I was "Recommended".
I have the Beamtech H13 LED bulbs linked below in my 2020 XP1000, totally happy with them so far! Don't love the headlight adjustments on the XP1000 though at least minds seem to be naturally aimed high and it takes basically the maximum length of the adjustment to get them even close to where I'd normally choose to have them.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I added the Beamtech H13 too. Best $30 upgrade you can get
Like SamE0717 said, the adjustment on the headlight is terrible. Have mine adjusted as far down as I can and they are still too high. If anyone has a trick to them, I'm all ears

·
Registered
173 Posts
SSM, get yourself some longer screws. Any decent hardware should hav an assortment of springs. Put the longer screws and stiffer spring on there. Should bring your beams down just far enough. Been meaning to do it myself.

·
Registered
30 Posts
or go to polaris site and buy the led lights and install them

1 - 9 of 9 Posts