Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here it is after after little over 3 months man is this a great machine. I went thru all the fluid levels and they were right on. I put a wrench on a lot of nuts and bolts only found a couple that could use a little more torque. The over all finish was outstanding all the panels lined up no scratches or blemishes. The interior was flawless and the seats are comfortable. The doors sealed well and operated with out any extra effort. The windows rolled up and down great and no rattles. The air works good but it was only 80 up here today so not a good AZ test yet. Over all appearance and control functions were excellent. I took several short runs to heat cycle the motor it ran great and the clutch operated smoothly. The shifting was positive and engaged ok not great not a problem hoping it will improve. I want to give a shout out to Go AZ Motorcycles in Cottonwood AZ. They did an excellent job over all and are very happy with them. My salesman was Ben he stayed on top of things and kept me informed over the long waiting period. Heather did my paper work she knew her job well and things went better that my previous experiences with vehicle purchases. I want to thank the forum for the knowledge you guys give out freely. I have learned so much over a short period of time you guys are awesome. Thanks for everything !!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you Rockit. I am really impressed with what it can do. Coming from a lifetime of riding off road motorcycles it's nice to have a cold beverage within reach.

·
Registered
10 Posts
just got my xp1000 crew 6 seater
DBsnake1.jpg
.. will be using it alot at 4000-5000. i'm in high desert too. in operating issues? thanks for your post.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Congratulations last in line.I hope you enjoy your Ranger as much as I do. My Ranger runs like a watch at every elevation. I have been as low as 2k New River area and as high a 7k Breezy Pines. Never missed a beat starts right up no hesitation at all. I haven’t seen any snakes this year but it’s still early up here. Picture is the Agua Fria River close to Copper Rd.

·
Registered
10 Posts
thanks, what is that shiny stuff in the road way. lol... i'm down in the Sonoran desert a liittle creek here would get a lot of attention.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Same up here water is precious. There were several campers with SxS's camped along the river it's a popular spot. Picture is in Cleator on the way to Crown King took my neighbor for a ride and he bought breakfast.
-=

·
Registered
24 Posts
Looks great! I'm in TX and experience some pretty hot days. Mine is still on order, but I told the dealer that before I pick it up to have the windows tinted.... My tractor doesn't have tinted windows and the clear glass lets in a ton of heat....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts