Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ranger is turning over when attempting to start. Fuel pump does engage when you turn the key. Battery will take a charge and stay in the 12-13+ range unless you try to start over and over.
I am told next check is a fouled plug - am I crazy or just stupid - the spark plug looks to be mounted in an area that is impossible to reach - especially with the 7" spark plug tool they provided?

Also - and related, I was told by my dealer yesterday that they have a 2 month wait on scheduled maintenance appointments AND a 4 month wait for simple [or warranty] repairs due to COVID staffing - in N GA but was told that all dealers in the SE are having this issue....very frustrated that I may have to go without this brand new vehicle through the spring/summer before I can get it to run again?
Only 47 hours on this bad boy - HELP!!!????

·
Registered
2021 Ranger 570 Premium
4 Posts
Fuel pump may be priming but not providing enough psi to crank and run. Double check all fuses and safety switches. May have an open circuit somewhere.

I was told the same about service last July from Mountain Motorsports in Conyers by the service manager when I had a sportsman. I called a different dealership in Athens and was told it’d be a week before they could diagnose and repair depends on parts availability. Took it to them and in 14 days I was picking it back up, repaired under warranty.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts