Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I ordered my first sxs. Went on a ride with a bunch of friends and got hooked. So I ordered the new ranger crew northstar trail boss and was wondering if anyone had seen one yet? Anxiety is getting bad, hope I don't have to wait too much longer.
Sonny

·
Registered
2 Posts
How did ordering go? I went into my dealership this week and put an order in for a NS Crew Trail Boss. Put a down payment on the machine and was waiting for a delivery date. Dealer called today saying they can't order Trail Boss Edition anymore. Apparently missed some internal Polaris deadline. Tried to sell me another non-Trail Boss crew...
Does this make sense to anyone?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How did ordering go? I went into my dealership this week and put an order in for a NS Crew Trail Boss. Put a down payment on the machine and was waiting for a delivery date. Dealer called today saying they can't order Trail Boss Edition anymore. Apparently missed some internal Polaris deadline. Tried to sell me another non-Trail Boss crew...
Does this make sense to anyone?
I don't know, I keep looking at dealer inventory and now it doesn't even show up! I did get my order in and am told im first in line at the dealership! Provided they get one! How long ago did this happen? I don't have a delivery date either!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I ordered it tuesday (13th) and got a call the next day that it wasn't available. I initially though they were just trying to sell me another floor model instead but after calling a few dealers, it seems legit.
It wouldn't hurt for you to get a confirmation date 😬

1 - 6 of 6 Posts