Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen the new 2021 Northstar, or the Trail Boss at the dealerships yet??

·
Registered
20 Posts
I'm being told full msrp plus everything from some dealers. Also wait is to be long. Mexico production is way behind.
Not sure if I should wait or order one myself.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I ordered a 2021 northstar ultimate reg cab and the dealer I went to gave me some off MSRP and I also qualify for the Heros discount.

·
Registered
3 Posts
What you think of it?
Only put 30 miles on it so far but am very impressed with it so far. I traded a Cfmoto zforce 800ex which was a good machine with no negatives that occured for me. I bought this for the creature comforts that my other sxs didn't offer. The cab is very weather tight, seats comfortable, and the ride very stable. Expensive, yes, but in my opinion worth the money.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Only put 30 miles on it so far but am very impressed with it so far. I traded a Cfmoto zforce 800ex which was a good machine with no negatives that occured for me. I bought this for the creature comforts that my other sxs didn't offer. The cab is very weather tight, seats comfortable, and the ride very stable. Expensive, yes, but in my opinion worth the money.
Is there any drafts from floor or firewall area? I'm prone to cold feet, how good do the heat floor vents work? Ty

1 - 15 of 15 Posts