Polaris Ranger Forum banner

61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Checked with dealer today and no updates from Polaris on the Trail Boss. His computer still showing a ship date somewhere between April 9 and May 21

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
Checked with dealer today and no updates from Polaris on the Trail Boss. His computer still showing a ship date somewhere between April 9 and May 21
I got some good news!!! I just got a call that my Trail Boss will be arriving this weekend. It’s going to be good to see it. I was beginning to think I was on the hunt for a mythical side by side that no longer exists. Lol. My only hiccup is I’m closing on a house in 2 weeks so I may have to ask my dealer to hold it for another two weeks with a good deposit on it. In that two weeks they can install the options I want on it.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I got some good news!!! I just got a call that my Trail Boss will be arriving this weekend. It’s going to be good to see it. I was beginning to think I was on the hunt for a mythical side by side that no longer exists. Lol. My only hiccup is I’m closing on a house in 2 weeks so I may have to ask my dealer to hold it for another two weeks with a good deposit on it. In that two weeks they can install the options I want on it.
Man, I sure could use some good news like that! Somewhere else in this forum a guy just received a Trail Boss Ultimate that he had ordered about a month before us. I'm hoping the Polaris assembly line is cranking out Trail Boss's as I type and praying some data entry was asleep at the switch, not adding updates and maybe I'll get a phone call like yours real soon. Not much of a snow year in the Sierras, most all will be accessible next couple weeks. Super anxious!

Congrats Shep442!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
Man, I sure could use some good news like that! Somewhere else in this forum a guy just received a Trail Boss Ultimate that he had ordered about a month before us. I'm hoping the Polaris assembly line is cranking out Trail Boss's as I type and praying some data entry was asleep at the switch, not adding updates and maybe I'll get a phone call like yours real soon. Not much of a snow year in the Sierras, most all will be accessible next couple weeks. Super anxious!

Congrats Shep442!
Thanks buddy. If I remember correctly, you put your order in a day after I did. So I’m believing with you that yours will be arriving shortly also!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
My Trail Boss came in this past weekend. Felt really nice to see it & sit in it. Lol. Its a stout side by side. I am really impressed by the ground clearance and how nice it looks!!! I immediately had them start installing a poly roof with liner, a glass flip up windshield, rear window and a winch. They had to order a couple of parts. I told them to take their time and do it right. When I bring it home I will take some pics. Believing that snackatacks will be in shortly

·
Registered
37 Posts
My Trail Boss came in this past weekend. Felt really nice to see it & sit in it. Lol. Its a stout side by side. I am really impressed by the ground clearance and how nice it looks!!! I immediately had them start installing a poly roof with liner, a glass flip up windshield, rear window and a winch. They had to order a couple of parts. I told them to take their time and do it right. When I bring it home I will take some pics. Believing that snackatacks will be in shortly
Thanks for the kind thoughts Shep442!
I checked with the dealer last week and expected ship date remains April 11 to May 23. Despite 4/11 being behind us the dates from Polaris are unchanged. I had thought as it got closer they would be able to dial in closer but guess not.

On a positive note.. have a new trailer and have ordered a steel roof from Fortress, a rack for the back from Razorback and a rear bumper. Not sure I’ll be putting windows or a winch on it. Half doors are on the burner.

Wasn't much of a snow year in the Sierras but all the county back roads are still closed but, it’s melting fast and making me more anxious every day. Been living as pure as I can and have a hunch my Trail Boss will arrive next week. We shall see!

Have fun with yours!!!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
Thanks for the kind thoughts Shep442!
I checked with the dealer last week and expected ship date remains April 11 to May 23. Despite 4/11 being behind us the dates from Polaris are unchanged. I had thought as it got closer they would be able to dial in closer but guess not.

On a positive note.. have a new trailer and have ordered a steel roof from Fortress, a rack for the back from Razorback and a rear bumper. Not sure I’ll be putting windows or a winch on it. Half doors are on the burner.

Wasn't much of a snow year in the Sierras but all the county back roads are still closed but, it’s melting fast and making me more anxious every day. Been living as pure as I can and have a hunch my Trail Boss will arrive next week. We shall see!

Have fun with yours!!!
I’m praying your hunch is right! I had a 16’ tandem trailer with brakes made for mine. I’ve had it for about a month. Lol. My brother in laws new golf cart was its first towing job the same weekend I bought it. It happened to be the weekend he bought the cart. We have a local trailer dealer that makes the trailer the way you want it made in a 2 week turnaround. Same prices as the Big Tex, just as reliable but local made to your liking. Once I have the Trail Boss loaded I will post some pics.

61 - 67 of 67 Posts