Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently sold my 2013 XP 900 and decided to order a new 2021 XP 1000. I knew it would be taller than my old one plus the 14" wheels on the XP make it a little taller yet. My concern is that the enclosed trailer that I currently have is 6'6" tall inside witch worked just fine for the Ranger I had but I don't think the new Ranger is going to fit. Has anybody tried?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Door opening needs to be 78 inch is what I gather from specs. Is your ceiling 78, or is your door height 78. These things are too tall imo

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You can get by with a little shorter door because of the ramp the cab is in the trailer before the back wheels come up but the specs say it's 77" without the roof. I don't think it's going in there

·
Registered
5 Posts
I recently sold my 2013 XP 900 and decided to order a new 2021 XP 1000. I knew it would be taller than my old one plus the 14" wheels on the XP make it a little taller yet. My concern is that the enclosed trailer that I currently have is 6'6" tall inside witch worked just fine for the Ranger I had but I don't think the new Ranger is going to fit. Has anybody tried?
I thought this with be an issue with my RnR SE722. My inside height was also 6'6 and the approach of the ramp made it totally work with a few to spare.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have and R&R SE714 with a 6'6" inside. Do you have a poly roof on your new XP? I know they will round up on these specs so it only has to be a little under and i think now it my work. I have the same trailer as you but shorter. I put my buddy's new 2021 1000 crew with a roof in it and it went in fine and didn't notice it to be real close to ceiling but I didin't measure it. The XP with the 14" wheel is an inch taller

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have and R&R SE714 with a 6'6" inside. Do you have a poly roof on your new XP? I know they will round up on these specs so it only has to be a little under and i think now it my work. I have the same trailer as you but shorter. I put my buddy's new 2021 1000 crew with a roof in it and it went in fine and didn't notice it to be real close to ceiling but I didin't measure it. The XP with the 14" wheel is an inch taller
Well I can tell ya my neighbors 2020 with the roof fit just fine. My 2021 fit just fine, however the roof is not installed yet. Im pretty confident it will work. The roof clears before the machine levels out.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's good to hear. I wasn't as worried about getting through the door as the over all height of the trailer and it hitting on the ceiling with the roof when I got in but it sounds like it's enough under 78" to work. Thanks for your input!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts