Polaris Ranger Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just received my 22 mid size and am having a hard time finding accessories for it. I was wondering if people could start listing on this thread what they found for this redesigned model and where. Hopefully with a link. If any parts fit from 2021 models please list that as well. Roofs, Doors, Front or rear windshield, bumper, brush guards etc......

People always ask about tires so I'll post my experience with that and hopefully help someone. I added a set of Tusk Terrabite on the factory steel wheels. 27x9x12 front 27x11x12 rear. The front scrubbed the strut hard so I had to add one inch spacers. Adding the spacer gave the tires plenty of clearance. So far that has been my only mod.

Also when I picked the machine up the sales rep said Polaris changed the way the winch wires on the 22 model. Does anyone know what he is talking about? I always thought a winch had their own switch, wire harness, relay etc, and wired straight to the battery.

·
Registered
2022 Ranger 570 SP Premium
6 Posts
WWG,
Hello!! Congrats on your new machine!! Here's a link to set up a Polaris Owner Account ( VIN # is helpful ) and research accessories etc ;

Owner Resources | Polaris RANGER

You will find most items you are mentioning. Also aftermarket items are just a google.com away for probably way more than you will want or need !!! Enjoy!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
None of the aftermarket companies have much for this model yet. They are all waiting on their machine to build the parts to. That's why I made the post. Seeing if anyone else has had better luck finding any of these after market parts. Or if anyone has found any 2021 parts that also fit 2022 models.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts