Polaris Ranger Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I assumed in 2022 we'd see standard Lithium Ion batteries in this thing, but on their website it says Lead Acid batteries??? Also I assumed by the ads we were looking at a 20k vehicle. its like 13,500 still? lead acid batteries? where is this new upgraded machine I saw in the ads? this thing looks exactly the same.

Someone please tell me I'm looking in the wrong place? what was all this zero electric bikes and now we are going to be awesome? .... super disappointed, was saving up for family christmas present.

Any help in figuring out why I can't find the new awesome polaris EV?

·
Registered
8 Posts
I assumed in 2022 we'd see standard Lithium Ion batteries in this thing, but on their website it says Lead Acid batteries??? Also I assumed by the ads we were looking at a 20k vehicle. its like 13,500 still? lead acid batteries? where is this new upgraded machine I saw in the ads? this thing looks exactly the same.

Someone please tell me I'm looking in the wrong place? what was all this zero electric bikes and now we are going to be awesome? .... super disappointed, was saving up for family christmas present.

Any help in figuring out why I can't find the new awesome polaris EV?
It doesn’t come out till Dec 2nd. It will be a full size Ranger. The one you see is their 2022 midsize.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts