Polaris Ranger Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evening! Just picked up my '22 this afternoon. Trying to find a front the following - any input/help would be appreciated!

1. front receiver hitch

2. printed shop manual

3. how much tire "snot" to treat all 4 tires

4. case w/mount to hold a Rem 7mm mag w/scope and suppressor.

5. good insurance source

6. who has the best warranty and deal? I'd rather pay a bit more for better coverage.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
2- Shop manual
Official service manuals are here:
Thanks - looks like they don't have one available for the '22 model yet....dang it.

5- Insurance
I added mine to my current auto insurance. It was fairly cheap for full coverage
Thanks - put a call in to my insurance guy already, he'd done the same w/my Honda Rancher so hopefully he'll be able to again. Just always a good idea to check around, in my experience. Although I have to say there'd have a be a BIG difference to get me to change it, they've been very good to deal with over the years, and cheapest is seldom the best.

·
Registered
2021 Polaris Ranger XP 1000 NorthStar crew
150 Posts
I have a 21 NorthStar Ultimate crew, so not too sure if this will fit your machine or not. This is the one we purchased for ours. I don’t like it at all, because of the height, plus I have to remove it every time I install our snow plow. We would need a 10 inch drop to get the ball down to a reasonable level. What we’ve decided to do is to use the snow plow frame, and have a ball welded on the main pivot bolt. Just remove the plow, so I can drive under our log splitter and use the winch to lift the ball up and into the hitch on the log splitter. I’ll post a picture after we get it welded. That was suppose to be last weekend, but everyone is trying too get their sprinklers going for their hay crops here in Wyoming. We had snow and freezing temperatures 2 days ago.

KFI ATV/UTV Hitch Front Upper Receiver (101780), Black https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08K45LDFG/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_api_i_9HDPDNKD0VVGFQSP4PB1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

1 - 6 of 6 Posts