Polaris Ranger Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 6 Month old 2022 Polaris Ranger SP with 60hrs, 270 miles.
I was out in the woods and thought I had a front flat because steering got tuff, but it ended up being my power steering.

Fuse is good, Can't track down a relay that the service suggested looking into swapping them out "they mentioned they had one go on a customer".

Unpluged and plugged connector

Battery Voltage is 14.2 while running.

Immediately after turning key I get about 1-2 seconds of power steering then the light comes on.

Any suggestions before I bring it to service and am without a machine for..... weeks?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I have a 6 Month old 2022 Polaris Ranger SP with 60hrs, 270 miles.
I was out in the woods and thought I had a front flat because steering got tuff, but it ended up being my power steering.

Fuse is good, Can't track down a relay that the service suggested looking into swapping them out "they mentioned they had one go on a customer".

Unpluged and plugged connector

Battery Voltage is 14.2 while running.

Immediately after turning key I get about 1-2 seconds of power steering then the light comes on.

Any suggestions before I bring it to service and am without a machine for..... weeks?

Digging deeper, Figured I'd chase the error codes,( 19 84 2 / 2 84 1 ) found the the speed sensor is throwing a code.

So instead of looking around the power steering unit for issues, I go looking for the speed sensor. Not sure if this is linked to the power steering issue or not, I will give and update once I get a new speed sensor installed.
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Gas Personal protective equipment Auto part

1 - 3 of 3 Posts